Final Production

 

My group and I had a few setbacks during our filming stage. Blanflore and Miloura weren't really able to meet me at the park anything. Man this stupid Corona is getting on my nerves. We also changed a few things about our film opening. On the first try with our film, we were focusing on the parent's deaths. We wanted to record objects and people that had to do with our film sequentially, but I guess it didn't make sense. Also, no one was going to be able to tell us what the film is actually about. We also wanted to film everything during the day but my new cast couldn't meet at night. What I mean by new cast is, I got different actors since my main ones couldn't make it and we need to get this film done we have no time to waste. So, piggyback on what I said about the parent's deaths being the main focus well we changed that and made the teen's deaths the main focus. To be honest they were the main characters so that probably should have been an idea from the start. So the kids start playing a game and they try to play tricks on each other by pretending that they disappeared. Very naive these kids are they never realized that they actually got kidnapped until it was just 2 kids left. Mainly those kids are the ones who die.

Throughout the editing process, I was trying to match the beats with the shots. Overall I like the music that our dearest partner has given to us. We also need to add more shots to the film to make it a little longer. To be honest all you need for this project is a phone or something that records and is easy to hold if you're trying to make a quick easier, short video. I found this really cool app called "Filmmaker pro" and I love it. You could edit your videos and photos how you want and it really wasn't that confusing on how to figure out how it works. it also comes with cool fonts that movies you see in films have used, but that's only if you pay which is sad. We needed to use the internet on how to crop out a picture or video and put it into just a plain black screen, but we didn't have the chance. I was going to do that with the bear, but I decided to put it in spots in the scene. Overall our production is looking good and we have our idea now we need to complete it and finish this project once and for all 

Comments