How I am feeling about the film

 Since I have done and answered all the questions part of each stage I was thinking I could let you inside my brain for a second. I am really excited to go and film this film because I want to know how it is going to turn out, although I have no doubt that it will be good. Creating an actual film must be really hard and tiring and I have now officially felt this pain and excitement. Filming is hard and contains a lot of work and everything needs to be organized and if it's not then you would have to start all over again. When filming is done and you have a look at the finishing project you et all happy and relaxed and pat yourself on the back and say you did it. it is a really happy feeling to know that you didn't send on that hard work and no sleep for no reason. Even though I don't really like this class learning about this stuff and doing this project is very interesting, but I wish we done more hands-on activities. 




Comments