Script Writing

 

                                                           “Tricks are for Kids”

                                                                      By

                                       Adreana M, Blanflore Q, Miloura J, Jassen J

Coral Lake Dr

Margate FL, 33063

954-330-2037

adreanam63@gmail.com


FAde In:

disappearance

The kids running around in the neighborhood looking for their parents

Keisha

*panting* *running* where is my mother? Where did everyone go

Jon

*heavy breathing* I don’t know, but everything looks a mess!

Jordan

* holding Micah’s hand tightly* I’m so scared, everyone’s gone and were by ourselves

crystal

*having anxiety attack* *panic* I don’t know what’s going on… oh my gosh, what are we gonna do… what is gonna happen to us…

Micah

*rubbing Jordan’s back* everything is going to be fine. At least we can be alone

 

Running up to houses. Came across a random doll that says this is when the tricks begin. *point to a random house*

Jon

Bro what the heck is this. I’m not doing these dumb tricks I just wanna find my parents.

Micah

Stop being a bum. This is gonna be fun, I like playing tricks. Lighten up a little

Keisha

Micah, you’re not ok. You don’t know what kind of tricks there gonna be

 Micah

It's not like we're gonna die from these tricks * starts walking to the house* stop being scary

 (Parenthetical information)

Jordan

Where are you going Micah stop being so dumb? Fine I’m going with you; I don’t want to be alone with these people

crystal

Guys… this is a bad idea. We shouldn’t walk into people’s house like that *anxiety attack* it common sense *smiling nervously*

 Keisha

I’m on crystal’s and Jon’s side. Ya’ll not thinking straight. If you walk into that house, who knows what’s gonna happen to you

 

 *loud creepy voice that echoes appears* You will complete these tricks in order to get your parents back. *looks at each other terror*

Fade Out:

the end

Comments