Questions #1 & #2

 I either want to do horror, action, romance, or comedy opening film. I want to do a horror movie because the set I have in my backyard is great for the film. Also, making our very own horror movie would be very fun and interesting. I would do an action film because a lot of people watch that and doing making up stunts is pretty coolRomance I would do is because I'm really into that; I think it is extremely cute and adorable. Watching romance movies are the best although they do make you lonely if you are single, it's like you're playing a choice game. Also, I would be very glad and happy to do is a comedy because it is the most popular, the best genre in the world! I am a very funny person and with me, in a comedy movie, you’ll be laughing your butts off the whole movie. 

According to Joshua, et al. “Conventions of Horror.” - Home, iconicpictures.weebly.com/conventions-of-horror.html. horror films are meant to scare, alarm, trigger your fears, entertain us with a liberating experience. I wanted to know what styles horror films used, so I looked it up and found a website called: BERNARD, JOHNSON. “Techniques Horror Movies Use to Scare You.” Horror, vocal.media/horror/techniques-horror-movies-use-to-scare-you.

. The styles they use are jump scares, nonlinear and infrasound'smirror, reflections, and overextended scenes. While I was doing my research, I came across a question that everyone should know, but I wanted to see if there was more. I found two websites that told me what type of characters play in horror movies. According Khan, Rasheed. “TYPICAL HORROR MOVIE CHARACTERS.” The Daily Star, 1 June 2017, 1:09, www.thedailystar.net/shout/typical-horror-movie-characters-1413931. the character they try to get for a horror movie is the blonde, the jock, the black guy, the skeptic, the couple, and expeditions 

The themes for action films are mainly justice, sacrifice, innocence, and redemption. We should all know by now that action films are known for having explosionscar chases, fistfights, or shootouts. In action films, there is always a protagonist who is either fighting or saving someone. 

Comments